1. Your article should be: travel related; the article can offer insight into customs, culture and food of a particular country; talk about activities or adventures that a traveler might enjoy during, or as a result of their adventures or travel; or offer travel tips about products and services that might help make their next travel adventure or vacation an enjoyable experience.
2. Your article should be a minimum of 400 words & a maximum of 600 words, a minimum of 2 JPG or GIF web ready photo's that will be used in your article.
3. Two "in-context links" only within the body of the article, additional ones will be removed.
4. Please add a short "bio" at the end of your article, you may add an additional single weblink + email address if you desire.
5. ORIGINAL ARTICLES ONLY!. Please don't submit an article you may have previously submitted to another site, duplicate content has little to no value with search engines - duplicate articles will be removed along with their links!.
6. We'll review the article, and publish it with the active links. After we publish the page you may wish to add a link back to the article from your blog, forum or website.
Your article will receive comments from readers. The more relevant the article is to a travel related subject, the better the comments will be, the more your article will stand out, and the better your link will be promoted.
How will I get Paid? When Beachcomber Pete reviews and accepts your article, you will be notified that your article will be placed on the Beachcomber Pete Travel Adventure website. All article that are accepted will be paid within 10 business days and will be paid through PAYPAL, please include with your article submission a valid PAYPAL account e-mail.